DCR20 Features & Benefits
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- AM/FM radio is standard.
- Combining performance and economy.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.
- Drill hole diameter 3.5" - 6.5".
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce the escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Advanced rotary pipe changer allows easy drill pipe changes.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Low-emission, Tier III Caterpillar engine offers low fuel consumption at 440hp and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- All compressor hoses are Teflon for strength and durability. Hoses and wiring are placed in a compact and efficient routing design for more protection, less wear and easy replacement.
- Drill pipe changer equipped with electronic sensors speeds pipe addition and extraction.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage with low center of gravity featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength, durability and stability.