Features and Benefits
HCR1200 ED cabs are ergonomically friendly with features that reduce operator fatigue. Cabs are 43" (1,100mm) with ROPS/FOPS standard. In addition, all cabs are air-conditioned and continuously pressurized with filtered air to maintain a comfortable operating environment. Other features include:
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Low-emission Tier III engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever. Rods can also be indexed in the rack to distribute wear evenly and reduce costs.
- HCR1200 ED features 12' rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern.
- Heavy-duty Furukawa undercarriage featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength and durability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.
CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND MORE INFO