Tioga’s Direct Fired Heaters are available in 3 different series; the DF Series, the AH Series, and the EH Series.
The DF Series heaters are larger units with larger burner / BTU/hr and a higher available air flow / CFM, than the AH and EH Series.
DF models are direct fired heaters designed for use in heavy-duty industrial applications requiring powerful air heaters with
significant air flow. These models are capable of rapidly heating large volumes of air and providing multiple air changes per hour.
NOTE: When requesting quote please specify low or high pressure gas.
DF SERIES DIRECT FIRED AIR HEATERS
- All welded body design improves durability and ruggedness
- Thermostatically-controlled burners maximize fuel efficiency
- Burners use either high-pressure natural gas or liquid propane with
self-vaporizing burners or with low-pressure natural gas or vapor propane
- Superior componentry result in reliable operating components down to -40°F.
- A backward inclined blower is up to 30% more energy efficient, pushing air much further than
forward-curve or propeller fan designs, and can overcome up to 8” static pressure without
overloading the motor